Damn Little Hearts

lunes, 24 de octubre de 2011

Las películas que marcaron mi infancia

“I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.” - Princess Aurora


“Curtsy while you're thinking. It saves time.” - Queen of Hearts in Disney's


 “True, that he’s no Prince Charming, but there’s something in him that I simply didn’t see.” - Belle from Beauty and the Beast


 “There's more to being king than getting your way all the time.” - Mufasa from The Lion King


“We are all connected to each other, in a circle, in a hoop that never ends.” - Pocahontas


 “Gee, what a big place!” - Pinocchio


 “Ever have one of those days where you just can’t win, Eeyore?” – Winnie the Pooh


"Think happy thoughts."-Peter Pan


"Whistle while you work."-Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs


“I lost her once. I’m not gonna lose her again!” - Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid
 


"You duckie thing, you!" - Nanny from One Hundred and One Dalmatians


“Sounds like your basic DID: a damsel in distress.” - Phil from Hercules

1 comentario:

  1. Muchas gracias por lo que me escribiste, puede ser que lo que me pase a mi no sea muy importante, porque, como siempre digo, el problema no es como me veo, el problema es mi peso, me dejo llevar por eso, y yo se que está mal, y las cosas que me decían antes eran terribles, cuando empecé la secundaria paró un poco, me siento muy mal a veces, no como solo porque quiero bajar un kilo, gracias por tu comentario, y yo tambien te entiendo, beso Gali (: sasha (:

    ResponderEliminar